IT / Computing / Electronics
- Learn X in Y Minutes - any programming language in a few minutes
Docker / Kubernetes
- Coin Desk - crypto news
- Coin Telegraph - crypto news
- Decrypt - crypto news
- Nexo.io - earn interest with your crypto here, paid daily
- Celsius Network - competitor of Nexo, will also let you earn interest paid weekly
- StakeCube - best for earning highest BTC interest at 7% APY, paid daily.
- CoinGecko - best crypto historical price aggregator
- Panthera Capital Blockchain Letters - Panthera Capital newsletter
- Hacker Combat
- HaveIBeenPawned - FREE site to check if your email or phone is in a breach.
- Reverse Tabnabbing - links exploit prevention
Basic Sysadmin Tools
- DNSChecker - checking DNS records
- Internet Archive - Cross-check how a site looks at some point in the past.
- WhoisXMLAPI - FREE version good enough hints for domain history. Cross-check with the Internet Archive.
- SSLLabs - FREE checker on properly setup https cert for a site.
- 188.8.131.52 by Cloudflare - FREE Public DNS by cloudflare
- Google Public DNS
- Data Center Knowledge
- DBAN - Free Open-Source Data Wiping Software for Personal Use
- Rocky Linux - de-facto successor of CentOS
- MSYS2 - When you’re in Windows that doesn’t support WSL and you want a better Unix-like CLI. This is better than Cygwin.
- GreenShot - open-source screenshot solution for Windows
- HTMLy - flat-file CMS that allows you to create a fast, secure, and powerful website or blog in seconnds.
Web Dev / Accessibility
- Docksal - best tool for local web development without learning the nitty gritty docker and docker-compose things
- WhoCanUse - Who can use this color combination?
- Provus - Promet’s opensource framework for Drupal 8/9. I implemented the current automatic drupal core upgrade functionality.
- Photopea - FREE Photoshop-like tool on the web
- LinuxCommand.org - best concise tutorial to shell scripting
- shellscript.sh - useful tips are here
- shellcheck - shell linter and checker
- shellspec - writing shell script in TDD/BDD for a robust scripting. Check “examples”
- shellfmt - shell script formatter to make it readable. Has other functions but better delegate to shellspec and shellcheck
- Atlas Obscura - definitive guide to the world’s hidden wonders.
- Hemingway App - makes your writing bold and clear.
- Jisho - English to Japanese dictionary
- Duolingo - Learn any language. Very good for beginners, using this to learn Japanese.
- Kanshudo - alternative to Duolingo but Japanese specific.
- JLPT N5 Resources by Tanos.co.uk
- Katakana Charts
- Hiragana Charts
- Hiragana Mnemonic Chart - c/o Tofugu.com
- Katakana Mnemonic Chart - c/o Tofugu.com
- PunipuniJapan - kindergarten-like learning of Japanese. Printable trace guide via FREE subscription to their newsletter.