Here's the key info you need to know about it:
- All the data in the file must be surrounded by curly braces if you're representing it as an object, and in square brackets if it is an array.
- Single quotes are not allowed
- The key in each JSON must be unique and must be in double quotes
- Numbers must not be enclosed in double-quotes, otherwise they will be treated as strings.
- The null data type must not be enclosed in double-quotes.
- Boolean values can only be true or false.
- Each key:value pair must be terminated with a comma except for the last item
- A particular object inside an array must be terminated by a comma, too.